Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Is Orla the new Ulla?

Orla is in the pool, by herself, flashing her boobs. "Hihi, look at me, I’ve got those lovely fake tats, I’m not even wearing a bra, luuk how fuuukin firm they are!!! Luuuuuk!!!"

Craig is in the diary room, talking to Big Brother about Anthony. "Buhuhuhuhu, I love Anthony, but he doesn’t even respect me, I’m THIS little, THIS little (showing with his thumb and index finger how small he is in Anthony’s eyes), he doesn’t care, buhuhu, and all I want is a snog…buhuhu…and some sweet lovin’…I’m sure he can be gay as well, he MUST be, he MUST…buhuhu"

The rest of the house mates, Anthony, Makosi, Derek, Kamal and Eugene, are in the kitchen fighting over the chicken, the butter, the cigarettes, the beer…"IT'S MINE! NO, IT'S MINE! GIVE IT HERE YOU LOSER! NO, I SAW IT FIRST! AAAAAAAH! YOU ARE ALL WANKERS! AAAH, YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS INADEQUATE, DAMN YOU ALL!"

Ulla is in the office waiting to go home to watch Big Brother Nominations Uncut.

Who goes? You decide.

www.channel4.com/bigbrother

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makosi is in the diary room...