Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bajs på Engelskt kontor

When I was younger I used to work as a caretaker for the elderly. There used to be a lot of poo, and you kind of got used to it and accepted the fact that they were old and unable to look after themselves. However, now, working in a "normal" office, I can't stand the fact that:
- people don't flush their poo sausages (worst)
- or people don't bother using the toilet brush (skid marks)
- or people do use the toilet brush put leave the brushed up poo without flushing a second time
- or people leaving poo in the toilet brush
- or, as I experienced just now, there was poo on the toilet paper in the roll holder

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? FUCKING RETIRE RETARDS, IF YOU CAN'T LOOK AFTER YOUR POO PROPERLY.

Thanks. Got that off my chest now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*rofl*
You said poo...

Anonymous said...

Good , it's not funny to have crap on your chest...